- Toggle Marker ON.
- Click and drag on a section to mark it.
- Add a comment then click on save or update.
- Click on Edit or Delete to edit your marker comment or delete it.
- A marker is added on your scroll bar when a new passage is marked. Click on it to jump to marker.
- The pins which indicate which is marker and which is passgae and what kind of passage:
Dark blue pin for primary passages.
Lighter blue pin for other secondary passages.
Dark yellow for your own marked paragraphs.
- The passages , where you can comment on them , edit, delete your comments and also star it to rank how good or relevant it is to your search.
- Your own markings with their comments. (if you made any)
- When you click on the marker or the passage in the Tools bar it will mark red around it to show you where you are exactly and underline the text of this marker or passage you chose.