Service Management and Support
The support is managed by the IPscreener team and contact is encouraged for any inquiries, as well for technical matters as for user specific questions. For any questions, please contact our support team by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Support is available Monday-Friday 8:30-17:00 CEST
- The taget uptime for the IPscreener service is 99%, excluding scheduled service break points (normally 4 occasions per year scheduled on weekends).
- A ticket response will normally be provided within 2 hours during office hours, where we address the following topics:
- Notification that the support team has received your request.
- Possible request from the support team for further information.
- Information about how the issue is going to be handled.
- Solutions and assistance will be provided in-line with timescales dependent on the priority of the support request:
- Within 8 hours (during business hours) for issues classified as High priority.
- Within 48 hours for issues classified as Medium priority.
- Within 10 working days for issues classified as Low priority.