- Toggle hightlight ON.
- Open hightlight (right side panel).
- The tool comes with a pre-defined keyword profile called Default.
- To create a custom profile press “new” and choose a profile name (eg. profile 1).
- Click save.
Info Default profile
The Default keyword set can be saved to a new profile and then changed.
Highlight profiles are saved and can be used i multiple projects without having to create a new one everytime.
Highlights are also supportet in fullsize document view.
- Select the profile in the drop down menu.
- Click "delete" to delete the selected profile.
Adding and removing Keywords
- Click “+Add group” button.
- Fill in your keywords.
- All keywords in the same group will have the same colour code.
- You can also have multiple keywords in the same group.
- You can create up to 10 different keyword groups.
- To delete a keyword group, click x in the upper right corner.
- To delete a specific keyword. Click on it and use "backspace" on your keyboard.
- Click save when done adding or deleting groups.